Management in Physical Therapy Practices by Catherine Page.
Knowing where you’ll begin after graduation can be unpredictable. That’s why we’ve provided wisdom you won’t find in any other Management text―practical business principles and perspectives for all types of clinical settings to help you prepare for wherever life may lead you. Walkthrough true stories of trials and triumphs as Catherine Page shows you how to create a personal business plan that will set you up for success―whether you decide to own a clinic or focus on direct patient care.
- Features a model for strategic planning which encourages and provides guidelines for managerial decision-making skills.
- Presents a practical, step-by-step feasibility study that can be built upon to create a business plan.
- Addresses all of the management expectations identified in CAPTE • The Guide to Physical Therapist Practice • and Normative Model for Physical Therapy Education.
- Devotes separate chapters to each physical therapy practice setting—unique to this book.
- Includes learning activities, managerial decision-making exercises, side bars, and web links.
|Purchase Management in Physical Therapy Practices here:|
|Fishpond.nz||Book Depository (free world wide shipping)||We get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.|
Table of Content for Management in Physical Therapy Practices:
Introduction to Management and Physical Therapy in Health Care
1. Management in Health Care
2. Health Care Organizations and Physical Therapy
3. Leadership, management, and Physical Therapy
4. Introduction to Health Care as a Unique Insurance-Based Business
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapy Manager
5. Responsibility for Vision, Mission, and Goal Setting
6. Responsibility for Policies and Procedures
7. Marketing Responsibilities
8. Staffing Responsibilities
9. Responsibility for patient care
10. Fiscal Responsibilities
11. Responsibility for Risk Management
12. Legal and Ethical Responsibilities
13. Communication Responsibilities
Management in Specific Physical Therapy Settings
15. Management Issues in Long-Term Care
16. Management Issues in Outpatient Centers
17. Management Issues in School-Based Services
18. Management Issues in Home Care Organizations
19. Management Issues in Inpatient Hospitals and Health Systems
20. Commentary on the Physical Therapist as Manager
Title: Management in Physical Therapy Practices
Author: Catherine Page
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Published: January 30, 2015
Average Amazon.com review rating: 4.7/5
Other Podiatry Practice Management Books:
Page last updated: