How to Run a One Minute Practice: A Guide for Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Podiatrists, Osteopaths and Allied Health Professionals wanting to earn more, work less and enjoy their lives by Paul Wright is about what you should have learnt at university about health business ownership.
Some of what is covered in this book:
• Why health business owners feel frustrated, worried and anxious about their future and what to do about it.
• How to free yourself from your health business so you do not need to be in your practice at all.
• The exact seven secret systems that will add thousands of dollars to the value of your business and the same systems Paul uses in his exclusive private coaching program which owner pay over $1200 a month to be part of.
• The most important system you can ever put into a health business and why it is so powerful at increasing team compliance, consultation number and profits.
• How the colour of an anti-inflammatory tablet can show you how to grow your health business.
• Why one of Paul’s private client’s admin team is terrified by one of his systems – but how it has dramatically increased profits.
• Why your accountant is not the best person to tell you if your business is profitable or not and the fundamental mistake most health business owners make when looking at their P and L spreadsheets – assuming they even have one.
|Purchase How to Run a One Minute Practice: A Guide for Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Podiatrists, Osteopaths and Allied Health Professionals wanting to earn more, work less and enjoy their lives here:|
|Fishpond.nz||Book Depository (free world wide shipping)||We get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.|
About Paul Wright:
Paul is living proof the “Ultimate Health Business Lifestyle” is possible. At one stage he owned six successful health clinics in Australia, yet still spent more time at home than his wife preferred, never missed a school concert or sports carnival, and visited his clinics for only a few hours each week. While doing this he did not even live in the same city as five of his clinics. Since selling his health businesses Paul now prefers spending even more time with his family and friends, at the beach, or at home working on the Million Dollar Health Professional Program or his latest passion the “One Minute Practice.” Paul is the creator of the Practiceology program.
Title: How to Run a One Minute Practice: A Guide for Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Podiatrists, Osteopaths and Allied Health Professionals wanting to earn more, work less and enjoy their lives
Author: Paul Wright
Publisher: How to Run a One Minute Practice
Published: December 14, 2015
Average Amazon.com review rating: 4.3/5
What Others Have Said About Paul Wright Presentations and Events: “Spectacular – I Loved It – Within the First Hour I Learnt Enough to Make Me an Extra $20,000” Lise, Physiotherapist “Why didn’t I find this guy 15 years ago – I now know how to put everything into my practice to make my health business hum, quit working quite so hard in my business so I can work more on my business and start to realize the profits” Cherye – Chiropractor “Excellent – Paul’s willingness to give of his experience and draw on years of practical and real world tangible stuff was fantastic. Highly recommended – if you don’t do this course you are nuts.” Ted – Podiatrist. “Three years ago I came across one of Paul’s videos and I have since gone from a single practitioner business to having a thriving business with eleven professionals.” Albert – Physiotherapist “Every country in the world has to have Paul up for a conference – the talk he did today was exceptional” Darryl – Physiotherapist “Excellent delivery. Valuable information gained. Very impressed” Dave, Massage Therapist “This should be a part of the University Health Professional course” Ian, Physiotherapist
Other Podiatry Practice Management Books:
Page last updated: