The York Athletics Henry Runner is billed as a unisex casual running shoe that can be used in the gym. It is designed for shorter and mid-distance runs.
The midsole is a highly responsive EVA foam and the upper is a dual-layered open cell mesh that is very breathable and comfortable. The shoe is available in multiple colors. The rubber outsole is very slip-resistant to maximizes grip and traction on a variety of training surfaces. The shoe has a 9mm drop.
Other sports footwear models by York Athletics include the Gail Recovery Trainer (for recovery after exercise), the Frank Trainer (for gym and cross-training) and the Via All-Terrain (for off-road).
- the shoes carry minimal branding
- they are probably not generally suitable for too many long runs
- some comments point to the upper being very comfortable
- the width fit is on the narrower side
- they are considered as to run true to size
YORK Athletics MFG
Page last updated: