They carry one running shoe, the A4 Zephyr which is a lightweight running shoe.
Information from the company:
- 7.5 Ounces
- "A4 Tek" monofilament fiber technology keeps the runner's foot cool and dry in all conditions
- State of the art Lycra "uni-body" construction offers greater flexibility with seamless comfort
- One piece construction brings medial support, elasticity and extended movement in the forefoot
- Welded, not stitched TPU overlays adds support to key foot area without adding weight.
- Stripped down construction brings slipper like comfort to a lightweight road shoe
- A double density outsole provides greater cushioning to absorb greater foot strike shock
The shoe was promoted to running speciality retailers as a combination with a leg sleeve in the Fall of 2012:
- very little is known about this running shoe
- Saucony have their Grid Type A4 model of running shoe that may get confused with this one