1. The body is a self-regulated system with the innate capacity to heal itself
2. The natural healing processes of the body can be enhanced by giving an ill person extremely dilute dosages of substances that, when given in larger dosages to a healthy person, would cause similar symptoms – the law of similars
3. A person who is ill must be treated according to the specific and unique symptoms he or she displays. The symptoms should not be suppressed because this will drive the disease deeper into the body, causing more serious chronic disease.
4. Treatment must take into account the spiritual, mental, and emotional state of the patients, as well as the physical symptoms
5. Substances used for remedies, when prepared by strictly controlled procedures, because increasingly more potent as they undergo specific processes of progressive succession (activation) and dilution.